Sunday, March 13, 2011

Me-Laura

Hello, Im a 12 years old girl living in Luxembourg
        ,I looove to laugh
        ,I speak english, portuguese, french and i understand spanish
        ,normaly, at fridays, when me and alexandra drink a bit of burn and at cpe we play ping-pong we fall at the floor laughing because of  nothing
        ,i dont like alexandra i LOVE her
        ,my favorite movie is Avatar and 2012
        ,my favorite singer is Avril Lavigne
        ,my favorite colour is purple, blue and orange
        ,my favorite cartoon and a Japanese one named The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
        ,i LOVE strawberries
        , i hate human science
        , I'm a crap at maths
        ,  I have straight hair
        ,  I  used to hate but now I love taking pictures
        


// Laura
       

No comments:

Post a Comment