Saturday, March 12, 2011

Me ; Alexandra

Hello , i am an 11 year old girl living in Luxembourg.
         , i like to sing , read and do homeworks - joke - i dont like to do homeworks .
         , i talk english , portuguese , spanish ( laura says that I speak really badlly but i dont care) , Luxembourgish and a bit of french .    

         , my bff is Laura for sure.
         , my favorite movie is Life as we know it
         , my favorite actor is Ashton Kutcher and my favorite actrice is Cameron Diaz.
         , my favorite colour is purple .
         , i come from portugal :)
         , i love spongebob .
         , i HATE strawberries .

         , i love human science.
         , i hate maths.
         , i've got curly hair .
         , i love to take pictures.





// Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment